Dinner on the bus tonight
Dinner in the Kiwi Blog Bus tonight was pasta with wilted spinach, toasted pine nuts, sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
(The meat eaters also had some shredded chicken to stir in.)
The glass of Pinot Noir was quite yum too, Cheers!!
Tags: campervan, cooking, Food, low-cost, New Zealand, Road Trip, Travel
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within the pages of this blog are tales of the family’s travels and adventures as they explored their amazing new land by campervan. First, in the original Kiwi Blog Bus – a 1981 converted Japanese school bus – followed by a slightly more modern, and smaller, VW Roadcrafter van.
- A visit to Tawhiti Museum, Hawera
- Ohawe for New Year’s Eve
- Finally, we made it past New Plymouth…. Cape Egmont
- Festival of Lights, New Plymouth
- New Plymouth Coastal Walkway
- Three Sisters and no elephants at Tongaporutu
- A bit about NZ Summer Holidays
- Hi Honey! I’m home!
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- 75,210 hits