This is not a comprehensive list – I literally look at hundreds of websites while I am writing and researching (and just wasting time on the internet!)
Here are some recommended sites that I either visit a lot or just really like or find useful.
If you think your website should be on my list… let me know!
Websites I like:
- Tastefully offensive – Bring a smile to your face every day
- Compare countries – If it were my home
- NZMCA – Surely the best Motorhome association in the world?
- Wolframalpha – Just try it… Great for researching almost anything!
- Information is Beautiful – Glamorous and exciting things with data
- ENZ – Full of great info if you want to emigrate to NZ (ENZ site no longer active – try this great new forum instead NZ and You )
- Visuwords – Fantastic site when you want more than a thesaurus
- Supercook – When you want to know what you can make with certain ingredients
Blogs I like to read:
- Trail of Ants Travel Blog – http://www.trailofants.com/
- Lead, Learn, Live – http://davidkanigan.com/
- When Kath’s travelling – http://trippykath.wordpress.com/
- 360 Extremes expedition – http://360extremes.com/
- Eat like a girl – http://eatlikeagirl.com/
- Bucket List Publications – http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/
- Travel photography by Dmitrii Lezine – http://sillymonkeyphoto.com/
- Pick-a-path adventures of Indiana June – http://www.indianajune.com/
- What she writes – http://caitlingath.wordpress.com/
- DrMeyer’s blog – http://gmeyer28.wordpress.com/
- Sandstone and amber – http://sandstoneandamber.com/
- Reportedly Strange Mind – http://littlebeut333.wordpress.com/
- Say Yes to Happy – http://sayyestohappy.wordpress.com/
- Kiwiology – A Directory of New Zealand Blogs
- Nicocool – All about my good friend Nicholas