A little bit of bus
Just a quick picture from one of our Good Friday destinations to keep you going.
I’ll post about our trip in full when we get home but so far it will contain a lake, a mountain and another fab New Zealand sunset.
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- Our bus has wings...
- East Cape continued... Wonderful, Wet, Waipiro
- Waterworks: surely the best fun you can have with recycled objects?!
- Getting historical in an Auckland Regional Park
- Minniesdale Chapel and the brave pioneers of Albertland, New Zealand
- 67,435 hits