The Easter Bunny managed to catch the bus
We are away in the Kiwi Blog Bus in deepest Waikato/ King Country (at a secret location I will post about in a few days time)… And… good old Easter Bunny has managed to find us!
Happy Easter everyone.
About Kiwi AnnisonDirector of Getting Social NZ. Marketing & Communications bod living in and exploring New Zealand. Aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Blogger at www.kiwigoodlife.co.nz and www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- Home sweet home: Cambridge, New Zealand
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- I'm pathetic on the peaks of Mount Pirongia
- Free lakeside camping surrounded by some of New Zealand's best
- Karangahake: Camping in an old gold-mining gorge
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- Our bus has wings...
- New Zealand's Forgotten World Highway
- Tarawera Falls, one of the best walks in New Zealand
- Getting historical in an Auckland Regional Park
- 59,633 hits