Versatile Blogger award “I’d like to thank…
The Kiwi Blog Bus has been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by fellow blogger Tammy Robinson from The Year of Wonderful Weekends.
I don’t receive anything shiny to put on the mantelpiece (which is a good job as I don’t have a mantelpiece) but I can inwardly shine and shimmer away with the knowledge that not only is my blog being read, but enjoyed and recommended to others.
It’s great that my family and friends “like” and “share” my blog, but my heart swells to find out that my pictures and words are being applauded and forwarded around the world by people who I don’t even know!
I love writing my blog almost as much as I love the fact that people actually read it!
About the Versatile Blogger’s Award
The Versatile Blogger’s Award is a way for bloggers to support each other and recognize versatile, interesting and helpful blogs. There are a few rules to follow when you accept the award.
- Thank the person who nominates you and link back to them in your posts.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Pass this award along to as many as 15 blogs you enjoy reading and let them know about the award.
- As a youngster I snapped my two front teeth when I slipped on ice and landed on my face
- I have one brother who lives in Switzerland
- My favourite colour is purple (but green is a very close second place)
- My Great grandfather was born in New York and I’d love to trace his ancestors one day
- The English village I grew up in is famous for witches (so be warned!)
- I lived in Edinburgh for a short, but amazing, six months
- My first, and quite likely.. best, car was a mini.
- Lead, Learn, Live – http://davidkanigan.com/
- When Kath’s travelling – http://trippykath.wordpress.com/
- 360 Extremes expedition – http://360extremes.com/
- Eat like a girl – http://eatlikeagirl.com/
- Bucket List Publications – http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/
- Travel photography by Dmitrii Lezine – http://sillymonkeyphoto.com/
- Pick-a-path adventures of Indiana June – http://www.indianajune.com/
- What she writes – http://caitlingath.wordpress.com/
- DrMeyer’s blog – http://gmeyer28.wordpress.com/
- Sandstone and amber – http://sandstoneandamber.com/
- Reportedly Strange Mind – http://littlebeut333.wordpress.com/
- Say Yes to Happy – http://sayyestohappy.wordpress.com/
You fellow bloggers – feel free to pass by the award and its rules if this kind of thing does not interest you – but just know that I read your blog, I liked it… and I don’t even know you!
7 responses to “Versatile Blogger award “I’d like to thank…”
Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- June 18, 2012 -
Many thanks for the award, I really appreciate it!
You are very welcome. Love your Russian photos 🙂
Congrats on the award! Did you use some of your witchcraft to get it? 🙂
No… only use that on Halloween when I find a black cat 😉
Thank you SO much for the nomination and for sharing the blog love! It is much appreciated. I am so jealous of your travels in New Zealand, looks like so much fun! I hope one day to visit both the UK and New Zealand. Keep up the great work, and thanks again!!!
You are very welcome.
Glad to have you stop by and see the Kiwi Blog Bus adventures 🙂