Surely what school holidays were invented for?
From our evening near Tairua
About Kiwi AnnisonDirector of Getting Social NZ. Marketing & Communications bod living in and exploring New Zealand. Aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Blogger at www.kiwigoodlife.co.nz and www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- Home sweet home: Cambridge, New Zealand
- Tarawera Falls, one of the best walks in New Zealand
- Magnificent meanderings to Marokopa
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- Getting historical in an Auckland Regional Park
- Karangahake: Camping in an old gold-mining gorge
- Minniesdale Chapel and the brave pioneers of Albertland, New Zealand
- 56,695 hits