Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- Simple pleasures in Whakatane
- Home sweet home: Cambridge, New Zealand
- Getting historical in an Auckland Regional Park
- On the road again (part 4 - Pahoia)
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- Our bus takes us to op shop heaven and back
- The journey continues: Marokopa Falls
- Karangahake: Camping in an old gold-mining gorge
- 63,702 hits