Surely what school holidays were invented for?
From our evening near Tairua
About Kiwi AnnisonDirector of Getting Social NZ. Marketing & Communications bod living in and exploring New Zealand. Aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Blogger at www.kiwigoodlife.co.nz and www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- A Kiwi spot of Tudor, Anglican and Maori
- Our bus takes us to op shop heaven and back
- New Zealand sunsets part 1
- Lake Ngaroto, a simple but enchanting place to get back to nature
- Going for gold in the gorge
- Minniesdale Chapel and the brave pioneers of Albertland, New Zealand
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- Take the waters in Te Aroha
- Falling waters of New Zealand
- 57,157 hits