This and that, dogs and a sunrise
I just found some photos on my phone that I don’t think have ever made it onto the blog….
They are just phone quality shots of this and that but I feel like sharing.
(in other words – I don’t have time to write a long post today!)
Pip in Paeroa
Enjoying ice cream at Monavale Blueberries
A church window at Thames
Just another New Zealand sunrise
About Kiwi AnnisonDirector of Getting Social NZ. Marketing & Communications bod living in and exploring New Zealand. Aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Blogger at www.kiwigoodlife.co.nz and www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- Alexandra Redoubt: One of the Waikato's most historic places
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- I'm pathetic on the peaks of Mount Pirongia
- Freedom camping in New Zealand - The good, the bad and the ugly
- Huka Huka: Prawns and Falls
- Nine years ago.... and .... What to look for in a family van
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- 58,578 hits