A stroll around Pirongia Village
This is a selection of photographs taken around historic Pirongia in North Island’s Waikato during our visit there this Easter weekend.
About Kiwi AnnisonDirector of Getting Social NZ. Marketing & Communications bod living in and exploring New Zealand. Aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Blogger at www.kiwigoodlife.co.nz and www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- Going for gold in the gorge
- Home sweet home: Cambridge, New Zealand
- The journey continues: Marokopa Falls
- A Kiwi spot of Tudor, Anglican and Maori
- Our weekend continued: Wairere Falls
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- Karangahake: Camping in an old gold-mining gorge
- Alexandra Redoubt: One of the Waikato's most historic places
- Freedom camping in New Zealand - The good, the bad and the ugly
- 57,238 hits