On the road again …
Here in NZ it’s a long weekend as Monday is Waitangi Day and a public holiday.
So we are off on a road trip and
i’m attempting my first “live” blogging update via my phone.
(please excuse any typos while I get used to swyping on this keyboard!)
We are currently heading past Te Aroha on our way to…
(I don’t actually know! You’ll have to stay tuned!)
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- Freedom camping in New Zealand - The good, the bad and the ugly
- Tarawera Falls, one of the best walks in New Zealand
- More East Cape capers
- How I almost lost my husband in Gisborne
- Lake Ngaroto, a simple but enchanting place to get back to nature
- Our bus has wings...
- 64,388 hits