Summer roadtrip night no.2
Free park over in Whangerai town centre down near the river
Lovely historic town basin, nicely renovated with lots of international boats moored up
Great, and very handy, playground for the ten-year-old!
Dinner – an excellent veg curry, spot on if I do say so myself
Weather – just cooling off this evening, has been very humid all day with the threat of rain but nothing arriving
Mood – just fine and dandy
About Kiwi AnnisonDirector of Getting Social NZ. Marketing & Communications bod living in and exploring New Zealand. Aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Blogger at www.kiwigoodlife.co.nz and www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- Lake Ngaroto, a simple but enchanting place to get back to nature
- Freedom camping in New Zealand - The good, the bad and the ugly
- I'm pathetic on the peaks of Mount Pirongia
- New Zealand's Forgotten World Highway
- Our bus has wings...
- Home sweet home: Cambridge, New Zealand
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- Free lakeside camping surrounded by some of New Zealand's best
- Take the waters in Te Aroha
- Waterworks: surely the best fun you can have with recycled objects?!
- 56,769 hits