Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- Going for gold in the gorge
- Karangahake: Camping in an old gold-mining gorge
- Getting historical in an Auckland Regional Park
- Bucket List
- Our bus takes us to op shop heaven and back
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- Lake Tarawera and The Buried Village
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- Finally..... the beautiful Bay of Islands
- 64,412 hits