Waitangi Day dogs
Jess and Pip have spent the morning beachcombing, kayaking and guarding the bus.
They are pretty worn out now but just managed to stay awake for a spot of lunch at Te Puna before we head home.
About Kiwi AnnisonDirector of Getting Social NZ. Marketing & Communications bod living in and exploring New Zealand. Aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Blogger at www.kiwigoodlife.co.nz and www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- A Kiwi spot of Tudor, Anglican and Maori
- Have Kayak - will travel
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- What happens when you put two dogs in a bus?
- Summers hols continue - Bay of Islands
- Finally..... the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Free lakeside camping surrounded by some of New Zealand's best
- Lake Ngaroto, a simple but enchanting place to get back to nature
- Karangahake: Camping in an old gold-mining gorge
- 61,406 hits