Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- It’s Christmas Time…
- Bucket List
- Home sweet home: Cambridge, New Zealand
- New Zealand sunsets part 1
- Well, that was Christmas - Hello summer holidays!
- Finally..... the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Minniesdale Chapel and the brave pioneers of Albertland, New Zealand
- Alexandra Redoubt: One of the Waikato's most historic places
- Meet you at The Mount?
- Take the waters in Te Aroha
- 28,297 hits