Summer roadtrip night no.1
Snells Beach near Warkworth
Free stopover site for self-contained campers
Right by the waters edge
Water is warm and very clear – shall be venturing in further tomorrow but arrived in time for a moonlight paddle.
Dinner – fish and chips
Weather – was wet and humid but then dried up for a beautiful evening
Mood – happy, bordering on delirious
About Kiwi AnnisonFreelance writer and journalist, aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Avid blogger at www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- It’s Christmas Time…
- Minniesdale Chapel and the brave pioneers of Albertland, New Zealand
- How we came to be honorary kiwis
- Road trip reaches Tolaga Bay and Gisborne
- Finally..... the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Going for gold in the gorge
- A New Zealand mountain, a sunset and a cafe
- Getting historical in an Auckland Regional Park
- New Zealand sunsets part 1
- Relaxed and refreshed at Firth Tower, Matamata
- 37,194 hits