Summer roadtrip night no.1
Snells Beach near Warkworth
Free stopover site for self-contained campers
Right by the waters edge
Water is warm and very clear – shall be venturing in further tomorrow but arrived in time for a moonlight paddle.
Dinner – fish and chips
Weather – was wet and humid but then dried up for a beautiful evening
Mood – happy, bordering on delirious
About Kiwi AnnisonFreelance writer and journalist, aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Avid blogger at www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- It’s Christmas Time…
- A Kiwi spot of Tudor, Anglican and Maori
- Minniesdale Chapel and the brave pioneers of Albertland, New Zealand
- Home sweet home: Cambridge, New Zealand
- Free lakeside camping surrounded by some of New Zealand's best
- Lake Ngaroto, a simple but enchanting place to get back to nature
- Waterworks: surely the best fun you can have with recycled objects?!
- Freedom camping in New Zealand - The good, the bad and the ugly
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- Alexandra Redoubt: One of the Waikato's most historic places
- Simple pleasures in Whakatane
- 35,137 hits