Surely what school holidays were invented for?
From our evening near Tairua
About Kiwi AnnisonFreelance writer and journalist, aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Avid blogger at www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- It’s Christmas Time…
- Free lakeside camping surrounded by some of New Zealand's best
- Lake Ngaroto, a simple but enchanting place to get back to nature
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- Sky high in Auckland
- Minniesdale Chapel and the brave pioneers of Albertland, New Zealand
- Getting historical in an Auckland Regional Park
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- Magnificent meanderings to Marokopa
- Freedom camping in New Zealand - The good, the bad and the ugly
- 35,140 hits