Surely what school holidays were invented for?
From our evening near Tairua
About Kiwi AnnisonMarketing Communications consultant living in and exploring New Zealand. Aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Blogger at www.kiwigoodlife.co.nz and www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- A Kiwi spot of Tudor, Anglican and Maori
- Freedom camping in New Zealand - The good, the bad and the ugly
- Above board and ready to go
- Summers hols continue - Bay of Islands
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach...
- Our bus takes us to op shop heaven and back
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Fancy a spot of afternoon tea?
- 48,915 hits