Surely what school holidays were invented for?
From our evening near Tairua
About Kiwi AnnisonFreelance writer and journalist, aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Avid blogger at www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Getting historical in an Auckland Regional Park
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- Three in a boat in Patua
- Freedom camping in New Zealand - The good, the bad and the ugly
- Meet you at The Mount?
- Falling waters of New Zealand
- Lake Ngaroto, a simple but enchanting place to get back to nature
- Our bus takes us to op shop heaven and back
- History unpreserved at Tokomaru Freezing Works
- Above board and ready to go
- 39,191 hits