Surely what school holidays were invented for?
From our evening near Tairua
About Kiwi AnnisonMarketing Communications consultant living in and exploring New Zealand. Aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Blogger at www.kiwigoodlife.co.nz and www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- hmmmm….. guess what we’ve gone and done….
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- A Kiwi spot of Tudor, Anglican and Maori
- Minniesdale Chapel and the brave pioneers of Albertland, New Zealand
- I was struck with Howick.....
- Going for gold in the gorge
- A New Zealand mountain, a sunset and a cafe
- A stroll around Pirongia Village
- New Zealand's Forgotten World Highway
- Finally..... the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Our bus takes us to op shop heaven and back
- Getting historical in an Auckland Regional Park
- 48,079 hits