Surely what school holidays were invented for?
From our evening near Tairua
About Kiwi AnnisonFreelance writer and journalist, aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Avid blogger at www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- It’s Christmas Time…
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- Our bus has wings...
- We started at Snells Beach...
- Our weekend continued: Wairere Falls
- The P in L&P
- Freedom camping in New Zealand - The good, the bad and the ugly
- Our bus takes us to op shop heaven and back
- Cosmetic surgery - on a bus - on the cheap
- Lake Tarawera and The Buried Village
- 32,057 hits