A stroll around Pirongia Village
This is a selection of photographs taken around historic Pirongia in North Island’s Waikato during our visit there this Easter weekend.
About Kiwi AnnisonFreelance writer and journalist, aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Avid blogger at www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- It’s Christmas Time…
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- Tarawera Falls, one of the best walks in New Zealand
- New Zealand sunsets part 1
- New Zealand's Forgotten World Highway
- Meet you at The Mount?
- Free and fabulous in Tairua
- Lake Tarawera and The Buried Village
- Finally..... the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Our bus has wings...
- 32,034 hits