A little bit of bus
Just a quick picture from one of our Good Friday destinations to keep you going.
I’ll post about our trip in full when we get home but so far it will contain a lake, a mountain and another fab New Zealand sunset.
About Kiwi AnnisonMarketing Communications consultant living in and exploring New Zealand. Aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Blogger at www.kiwigoodlife.co.nz and www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- hmmmm….. guess what we’ve gone and done….
- Hello again
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- Getting historical in an Auckland Regional Park
- A little bit of Kiwiana
- A Kiwi spot of Tudor, Anglican and Maori
- Finally..... the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Home sweet home: Cambridge, New Zealand
- New Zealand's Forgotten World Highway
- Hamilton Gardens: a collection of paradise and more
- Our bus takes us to op shop heaven and back
- How I almost lost my husband in Gisborne
- 45,857 hits