A little bit of bus
Just a quick picture from one of our Good Friday destinations to keep you going.
I’ll post about our trip in full when we get home but so far it will contain a lake, a mountain and another fab New Zealand sunset.
About Kiwi AnnisonMarketing Communications consultant living in and exploring New Zealand. Aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Blogger at www.kiwigoodlife.co.nz and www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- A Kiwi spot of Tudor, Anglican and Maori
- hmmmm..... guess what we've gone and done....
- Have Kayak - will travel
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- How I almost lost my husband in Gisborne
- Just taking the bus for a short run - two very eager passengers!
- Above board and ready to go
- Hamilton Gardens: a collection of paradise and more
- Karangahake: Camping in an old gold-mining gorge
- 47,338 hits