A little bit of bus
Just a quick picture from one of our Good Friday destinations to keep you going.
I’ll post about our trip in full when we get home but so far it will contain a lake, a mountain and another fab New Zealand sunset.
About Kiwi AnnisonFreelance writer and journalist, aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Avid blogger at www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Finally….. the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Three in a boat in Patua
- We started at Snells Beach…
- Freedom camping near Horeke Tavern
- Summers hols continue – Bay of Islands
- Summer roadtrip night no.2
- Summer roadtrip night no.1
- Well, that was Christmas – Hello summer holidays!
- It’s Christmas Time…
- Our bus takes us to op shop heaven and back
- New Zealand's Forgotten World Highway
- A Kiwi spot of Tudor, Anglican and Maori
- Tarawera Falls, one of the best walks in New Zealand
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- A long holiday weekend of many parts
- Polls / Surveys
- Alexandra Redoubt: One of the Waikato's most historic places
- East Cape beginnings and Opotiki
- 38,250 hits