A little bit of bus
Just a quick picture from one of our Good Friday destinations to keep you going.
I’ll post about our trip in full when we get home but so far it will contain a lake, a mountain and another fab New Zealand sunset.
About Kiwi AnnisonFreelance writer and journalist, aspiring photographer, liquorice lover. Avid blogger at www.kiwiblogbus.com
Far, far away in the beautiful country of New Zealand lives an English family that were granted permission to live forever in the kingdom of kiwis.
The family loved their new land so much that they acquired a bus in which they could travel to see the many delights that Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud, has to offer.
Enclosed within these pages are tales of the Kiwi Blog Bus and the family’s voyages and adventures.
- Dare I tell you about Simpsons Beach?
- Kawakawa and disappointment
- Our daydreaming and list making trip
- Free lakeside camping surrounded by some of New Zealand's best
- Waterworks: surely the best fun you can have with recycled objects?!
- New Zealand's Forgotten World Highway
- Free and fabulous in Tairua
- Three in a boat in Patua
- Our bus has wings...
- Woodlyn Park - truely a unique attraction
- 42,475 hits